Monday, October 20, 2014

Omni Tech Support: The Best Technical Support Firm

I have availed the services of many technical support companies over the past and I think among these companies, OmniTechSupport is the best. I was not aware about this company until I came across one of the OmniTech reviews in a blog.

Let me first explain my experience with Omni Tech Support. Two months back, I bought a new printer. Even though my old printer was working fine, I thought to replace it with a new one that had more advanced features. I had installed printers earlier and therefore, I thought that I could set it up myself. However, the printer was not being detected by my computer. I tried most of the troubleshooting steps that I found online. However, nothing helped me.

I called up one of the famous technical support companies. It took about forty-five minutes to get the call transferred to a technician after making the payment. Once the call was transferred, the technician started trying the steps that I had tried earlier. I had explained to him all the steps, which I had tried and asked him to try something else. However, I found that the technician was not an expert and after two hours over the phone, I demanded a refund and ended the call. I was so embarrassed that I wasted two hours without any result.

Then, I came through one of the tech blogs where I found many positive OmniTech reviews. I called the technicians at Omni Tech Support and I was connected to a technician within ten minutes. Remember that I had to wait for forty-five minutes earlier with the other company. The technician started to troubleshoot the issue and he quickly found out that the print spooler service in my computer was disabled.

The technician enabled the service and helped me through the whole printer setup. The printer was setup successfully and I was able to print without any issues. The technician took only less than fifteen minutes to find out the trouble and fix it. I was so happy with the OmniTech support and I believe that it is the best in the industry.

Now, I rely on Omni Tech Support technicians for fixing all my computer related issues. Omni Tech Support has some of the best and the most highly skilled technicians. They are experts in technical support and provides the best support at an affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment